Share Bluetooth audio with your Sonos system
Some Sonos products can remain connected to your WiFi network even when in Bluetooth mode. This means they can share their Bluetooth audio with other Sonos products when you group them together.
The following Sonos products can share Bluetooth audio:
- Era 100
- Era 300
- Roam SL
Follow the steps below to group your Sonos product in Bluetooth mode with the rest of your Sonos system.
iOS or Android
- From the System tab, press Group next to the Sonos product playing Bluetooth audio.
- Press the rooms you want to add to the group, then press Done.
macOS or Windows
- From the Rooms pane on the left side of the app, click the Group button next to the Sonos product playing Bluetooth audio.
- Select the rooms you want to add to the group, then click Done.
- Your Sonos product must be set up and connected to your Sonos system over WiFi before it can group while in Bluetooth mode.
- Your Bluetooth-capable Sonos product must remain grouped with your other Sonos products in order to keep sharing its Bluetooth audio.
- Roam cannot swap Bluetooth audio to and from other Sonos products.