Use multiple accounts for the same music service
You can add and switch between multiple accounts for the same music service by following the steps below. Adding multiple accounts requires that you provide a name for each account. Ensure that each account has a unique name to make them easy to identify.
Add multiple accounts
Adding another music service account follows the same process outlined in our Add a music service to Sonos article.
If one or more accounts have already been added for a music service, you'll see each account name displayed below the service's description in the Add Music Services screen.
Switch between accounts
iOS or Android:
- Go to Browse and choose the music service with multiple accounts.
- Tap the account name at the top to reveal a list of added accounts.
- Tap the account you wish to use.
macOS or Windows:
- From the Select a Music Source panel, tap the triangle to the right of the service name to reveal a list of added accounts.
- Click on the account you wish to use.