Add an Internet radio station to Sonos
You can manually add a streaming Internet radio station to Sonos using its streaming URL. Manually adding a radio station requires TuneIn to be added to your Sonos system. The station’s stream needs to be in MP3, AAC, or WMA audio format.
If you don’t have the streaming URL for your station, we recommend contacting the station directly and asking if it’s available.
Using the Sonos App for iOS or Android:
- From the Browse tab, select TuneIn.
- Tap My Radio Stations.
- Tap the three dots in the top right and tap Add New Radio Station.
- Enter the Streaming URL and Station Name and tap OK.
- The station will be listed and available in the My Radio Stations section under TuneIn.
Using the Sonos App for Mac or PC:
- Select Manage and Add Radio Station.
- Paste in the streaming URL of the station you wish to add, and type in the name of the station.
- From the Sonos music menu, navigate to TuneIn > My Radio Stations where the newly added station will be listed.
On a Mac, the “Manage” menu can be found in the toolbar in the top left corner of the screen. On a PC, the “Manage” menu is found at the top left of the Sonos application.