Configuring macOS Firewall
This article will show you how to manually allow the Sonos app through your macOS firewall. Only follow these steps if you are experiencing an issue with the Sonos app on your Mac.
- Open the macOS System Settings and click on Network.
- Click on Firewall. Toggle the firewall On if it’s currently disabled.
- Click the [+] button under the list of allowed applications.
- Find Sonos in the list of applications. Once selected, click Open.
- Make sure Sonos appears in the list and is set to Allow all connections.
- Click OK to close the Firewall settings.
The macOS Firewall is now configured to work with Sonos.