Remove your music library
This article will show you how to remove your Sonos music library from your system. You will need to do this if you’ve purchased a new computer, network attached storage (NAS) drive, or moved your music to a different folder on the same computer. Once removed, you’ll be able to re-add your music library.
Sonos app for iOS or Android
- From the Settings tab, tap System > Music Library > Music Library Setup.
- Tap the folder you want to remove.
- Tap Remove.
Sonos app for Windows or macOS
- From the Manage menu, click Music Library Settings.
- Click on the folder you want to remove.
- Click - (minus) on Mac, or Remove if using Windows, and confirm you want to remove the library from Sonos.