Setting a volume limit on Sonos products
You can use the Sonos app to limit the maximum volume for each one of your Sonos products. The limit can be set on a volume scale from 0 - 100.
- Open the Sonos app for iOS or Android.
- From the Settings tab, tap System.
- Tap the name of the room you’d like to modify.
- Under Sound, tap Volume Limit.
- Use the slider to set the maximum volume.
Note that Now Playing screen will still show a full volume slider but will adjust to the limit you set. If you set a product's max volume to 50%, sliding the volume bar all the way to the right will output a volume of 50% instead of 100%.
Any volume limit you set will apply to line-in autoplay as well as any alarms you’ve set.