Add tracks to the queue
You can add a track, album, or playlist to the queue from almost anywhere you see it listed in the Sonos app.
Any time you play a track or an album on Sonos, it’s first added to the music queue before it starts playing. However, there are some additional options for adding your upcoming tracks to the queue:
- Play Now: Add the track(s) to the queue and play them immediately.
- Play Next: Add the track(s) to the queue after the current track and play them next.
- Add to End of Queue: Add the track(s) to the end of the current queue.
- Replace Queue: Erase the current queue and replace it with the selected track(s).
To find these options, follow the steps below.
iOS or Android
- When browsing your music, tap the More information button. When viewing an artist, album, or playlist, this button is at the top-right of the screen. For individual tracks, the button is next to the track name.
- Tap Play Now, Play Next, Add to End of Queue, or Replace Queue.
macOS or Windows
- When browsing your music, click the ▼ More information button. This button appears when you hover your mouse over a track, album, or playlist while browsing your music in the right-hand side of the window.
- Click Play Now, Play Next, Add to End of Queue, or Replace Queue.