Share Roam’s Bluetooth audio with your Sonos system
While Roam is in Bluetooth mode, it will stay connected to the rest of your Sonos system as long as it’s still within range of your Wi-Fi network. This means that while your Roam is playing Bluetooth audio, you can group it with other Sonos products in the same system. Follow the steps below to group your Roam in Bluetooth mode with your other Sonos products.
iOS or Android
- From the System tab, press Group next to the Roam playing Bluetooth audio.
- Press the rooms you want to add to the group, then press Done.
macOS or Windows
- From the Rooms pane on the left side of the app, click the Group button next to the Roam playing Bluetooth audio.
- Select the rooms you want to add to the group, then click Done.
- Your Roam must be set up and connected to your Sonos system over Wi-Fi before it can group while in Bluetooth mode.
- Your other Sonos products must remain in a group with Roam in order to play Roam’s Bluetooth audio. Roam cannot hand off or swap Bluetooth audio to your other Sonos products.