Change height audio settings
- Mobile device required
- Sonos S2 required
Dolby Atmos provides two height audio channels that provide sound above the listening area to expand the sound stage beyond the horizontal plane. When listening to Dolby Atmos audio through Sonos Arc, Arc SL, or Beam (Gen 2), you can adjust the level of the height audio channels by following the steps below:
- Open the Sonos S2 app for iOS or Android.
- From the Settings tab, press System.
- Select the room where your Atmos-capable home theater product is located.
- Under Sound press Height Audio.
- Use the slider to increase or decrease the volume of the height audio channels.