Connect six Sonos Architectural speakers to Amp
Before you start
- Don’t attach more than four speakers to your Amp unless you’re using Sonos Architectural speakers. Attaching six speakers of a different impedance could cause your Amp to fault.
- Using the provided banana plugs, unscrew the bottom of the banana plug until the speaker wire hole is exposed.
- Insert the stripped end of the speaker wire into the hole, and then tighten the bottom of the banana plug so that it holds the speaker wire firmly.
- Plug the banana plug into the correct speaker terminal on the back of the Amp by ensuring that the colors of the circles match on the banana plug and Amp (red and white).
- When fitting three wires into each of the speaker terminals in a six-speaker configuration, if the speaker wire fits completely through the terminal hole, it does not matter whether you go through the top of the bottom of the post.
Parallel wiring six speakers to an Amp
Note: The Amp is only able to play one source of music at a time. If you're using six speakers and they are in different rooms, then all rooms will play the same music.