Missing music services when adding to Sonos
This article provides steps to resolve issues with music services that are missing from the Add a Service menu.
1. Check what services are supported on Sonos in your country
Some music services are only available in select countries. Check our music services page and select a service to see which countries it is available in.
2. Check your account’s registered country
Make sure your Sonos account is registered in the correct country by following these steps:
- Sign in to your Sonos account.
- Click Profile.
- Make sure the country is set correctly under the Address section.
- If it is incorrect, click Edit Profile at the top of the page to change the country.
- Once any changes are made to your registration information, it may take up to 15 minutes for the list of available music services in the Sonos app to update.