Remove a Sonos Sub
This article will show you how to remove a Sub or Sub Mini from a room in your Sonos system.
- Open the Sonos app for iOS or Android.
- From the Settings tab, tap System.
- Under Products, tap the room that's connected to the Sub or Sub Mini.
- Tap Remove Sub.
- Choose one of the following:
- Move to another room: Removes the Sub or Sub Mini from the current room and adds it to a different room of your choice.
- Remove Sub: Removes the Sub or Sub Mini from the current room. The Sub will appear in the System tab (Rooms tab if using the S1 Controller app) as “Sub (unused)” or "Not assigned" until you select it to associate it with another room.