Reset the Sonos app
This article will show you how to reset the Sonos app in order to disconnect the app from your Sonos system. This will allow you to set up a new Sonos system or connect to an existing system on the same network.
iOS or Android
- Open the Sonos app for iOS or Android.
- From the Settings tab, tap App Preferences.
- Scroll to the bottom of the App Preferences menu and tap Reset App.
- Close and reopen the app.
Mac or PC
- Open the Sonos app for Mac or PC.
- At the top of the screen (Mac) or the top of the Sonos app window (PC), click the Help drop-down menu.
- Click Reset Controller.
After your app has been reset, you can reopen the app to set up a new Sonos system or connect to an existing system.