No tracks from Mac USB drive in Sonos music library
If you have a music library stored on an external USB hard drive and are using macOS 10.15 or higher, you may see a “No selections are available” error when browsing the library. This article provides steps to give Sonos the required permissions to access your library and resolve this error.
- Open System Preferences on your Mac.
- Click on Security > Privacy.
- Under the Privacy tab, click on Full Disk Access.
- Check the box next to Sonos Library Server.
- Open the Sonos app.
- Update your music library by going to Manage > Update Music Library Now.
Navigate back to Music Library menu under the Select a Music Source section, and you will now be able to browse your library.