Creating your Sonos Account
Setting up Sonos for the first time
You will be prompted to sign in or create an account when setting up a Sonos system. You'll need to verify your Sonos account via email, so be sure to register your account using an active email address. Avoid using non-personal emails.
On iOS or Android:
- Download the Sonos app.
- Begin setting up your system by pressing Set up a new Sonos system.
- Enter your email address and press Continue.
- Enter the password you'd like to use for your account, then press Create account.
- Follow the prompts to finish creating your Sonos account.
If you did not receive your account verification email, press I didn't receive the email. If you still haven’t received the email, check the following article for some quick things to try: I’m not receiving emails from Sonos
Creating a new account to register an existing system
- Go to https://www.sonos.com/login/create/ to create a new Sonos account.
- Once your account is created, follow the steps in our article on transferring your system to a new account.