Change or reset your Sonos account password
This article will show you how to reset your Sonos account password, even if you are currently unable to access your Sonos account.
If you have forgotten your password
Visit https://www.sonos.com/login/passwordreset/ and follow the instructions to create a new password. See our article on receiving emails from Sonos if you did not receive your password reset email.
Reset your password from the Sonos app
- Open the Sonos app for iOS or Android.
- From the Settings tab, tap Account.
- Tap Reset Password and follow the prompts.
Change your password from the Sonos website
- Go to https://www.sonos.com/login to login to your Sonos account.
- Select Profile.
- Click or tap on Edit Profile.
- Type your new password into the Password field.
- Click to tap Save Changes.
- At least 8 characters
- No common passwords
- Previously used passwords can’t be reused