Create a stereo pair
Sonos speakers of the same model can be bonded together as a single room in the Sonos app, providing a wider stereo experience. This article will show you how to create a stereo pair with your speakers.
Before you start
- Open the Sonos app for iOS and Android.
- From the Settings tab, tap System.
- Under Products, tap one of the speakers you’d like to use in your stereo pair.
- Tap Set Up Stereo Pair (or Create Stereo Pair if using the Sonos S1 Controller) and follow the in-app instructions.
For steps to unpair your speakers, see our article on separating a stereo pair.
Speakers that support stereo pairing
- One (all generations including One SL can be paired with one another)
- Play:5 (gen 1)
- Play:5 (gen 2)
- Roam (including Roam SL)
- SYMFONISK WiFi bookshelf speaker (Gen 1) and (Gen 2)
- SYMFONISK table lamp with WiFi speaker
- SYMFONISK Picture frame with WiFi speaker
- SYMFONISK Speaker lamp base with WiFi¹
- SYMFONISK Floor lamp with WiFi speaker¹
¹The SYMFONISK Speaker lamp base and SYMFONISK Floor lamp are related models and can be used together in a stereo pair.