Toggle a voice service’s wake word chime on or off
When a voice service is added to your voice-enabled Sonos product, the service can play a chime when you say the wakeword to notify you that your Sonos product is listening. This chime can be turned on and off in the Sonos app under the voice service’s settings.
iOS or Android
- Open the Sonos app for iOS or Android.
- From the Settings tab, tap Services & Voice.
- Under Voice, tap the name of your voice service in the list.
- Under Sonos Products, tap the name of the room you’d like to modify.
- Change Wake Word Chime on or off.