Use a different Amazon Alexa account with Sonos
This article will show you how to use a different Amazon account when using Alexa to control your Sonos system. Sonos will use the most recent Amazon account that was used on your mobile device, so you may need to do this if you prefer to use a different Amazon account for Alexa.
iOS or Android
- Remove Alexa from your Sonos system if you have already set it up.
- Open the Sonos app for iOS or Android.
- Follow the steps to add Alexa to Sonos.
- After tapping Sign in to Amazon, you will be prompted to tap Allow if you are already signed in to an Amazon account. To use a different account, tap your account’s avatar in the top right corner, then tap Sign Out.
- Sign in to the desired Amazon account.
- Tap Allow.
Note that if you checked “Keep me signed in” while signing in to your Amazon account, this account will be used when adding Alexa to other voice-enabled Sonos products in your system.
Kindle Fire does not support the use of different Amazon accounts. You will need to register your Kindle to a different Amazon account, or set up Alexa on Sonos using an iOS or Android device.