Add a new product to an existing Sonos system
- Mobile device required
This article will show you how to add a new product to your Sonos system. You can add up to 32 products to a single system.
Before you start
- Connect your Sonos product to power and wait for the LED to start flashing green. If it’s not flashing green, follow our guide on resetting Sonos products before you add it to your system.
- If you’re trying to add a Sonos product that was previously added to your system but has disconnected, visit one of the articles below:
- Open the Sonos app on your iOS or Android device.
- From the Settings tab, tap System > Add Product.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to add your product to your system.
If you’re prompted to sign in before adding your product and no longer have access to your email, see our article on changing your Sonos account email address.