Configuring macOS Firewall
This article will show you how to manually allow the Sonos app through your macOS firewall. Only follow these steps if you are experiencing an issue with the Sonos app on your Mac.
- Open the macOS System Preferences and click on Security & Privacy
- Click on Firewall
- Click the lock icon in the bottom left and enter the password for your Mac when prompted.
- Once unlocked, click on Firewall Options...
- Click the [+] button
- Locate Sonos in the list of applications. Once selected, click Add.
- Confirm that Sonos now appears in the list and is set to Allow incoming connections, then click OK.
The macOS Firewall is now configured to work with Sonos.