Use Line-In on Sonos
This article provides information about Line-In and how to use it on your Sonos system. Line-In is an audio input available on some Sonos products that allows you to connect a device with an audio output (such as a CD player or turntable) to play out of your Sonos system.
Sonos products with a Line-In port
Choose the Sonos product you’d like to use with Line-In from the options below:
Once you’ve connected a device to the Line-In port on your Sonos product, you can start playing Line-In audio using the Sonos controller.
iOS or Android:
- From the Rooms tab, tap the room or group that you want to play Line-In audio.
- From the Browse menu, tap Line-In.
- Tap the source device to start playback.
macOS or Windows:
- From the System panel, click the room or group that you want to play Line-In audio.
- From the Select a Music Source panel, click Line-In.
- Click the source device to start playback.
Adjust Line-In settings and Audio Compression
See our articles on adjusting your Line-In settings and Audio Compression to learn how to configure your Line-In setup.